- To support and mentor students through on-campus talks, meetings, use of social media, etc.
- To provide support to local, state, regional and national associations, networks of students and youths in fulfilling their goals and mission, etc.
- To support youth and students for their social, educational, cultural and economic development.
- To serve as effective interlocutors in upholding the cause of peace and promoting friendship and co-operation between youths, students across India.
- To promote physical and mental health through meditation, martial arts, yoga, drama, theatre, etc.
- To strengthen the capacity of youth in particular from marginalised communities in building their leadership to advocate issues of basic rights and public interest.
- To facilitate democratic process among the youth groups and associations by extending support in capacity building, in sharing information, conducting research and campaigns.
Steps Together Towards Youth Enlightenment