WAYVE (Wise Act of Youth Visioning and Engagement) Foundation works for the empowerment of women and youth by building and strengthening their leadership and capabilities. Our endeavour is to do networking, alliance building and strengthening the voices of women and youth in building a strong nation.
For WAYVE, We are looking forward to hire for the post of : Documentation & Communications Officer
1. The candidate should be a woman between the age of 22 to 30 years old preferably from SC or ST or minority communities.
2. Minimum one year of work experience.
3. Good knowledge of English and Hindi both written and verbal. Knowledge of Gujarati will be an added value.
4. Knowledge and expertise of using social media.
5. Competency in using MS Office.
6. Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
Masters in Mass Communications or Social Work or Social Sciences.
· Develop/utilize/maintain templates for capturing all project activities
· Documenting best practices, case studies and field research findings
· Design & develop community-level surveys & coordination of data collection, compilation as well as analysis
· Ensure report & findings are communicated effectively through close collaboration with project team.
– Content development for quarterly reports, newsletters, brochures, flyers, website etc.
– Need based English / Hindi content development/translation.
– Preparing announcements, presentations, etc.
– Developing project proposals by coordinating with team members.
– Handling social media platforms of the Organisation.
– Other required communication and documentation related tasks.
Job Location: Ahmedabad, India
The candidate should submit her resume with a covering letter giving two references.
The last date of submitting application is 30th April 2022 and the email id to send your application is firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration: It would be based on the candidate’s credentials.